Friday 17 August 2012

bright day!

Antony and I decided to make a little photoshoot not long ago..because summer is almost over and I like to be a model sometimes..) So it was pretty funny and sweet. Antony, I can say, is a pretty good photographer=) 
So the results you can see below. I hope someone will like the photos!



 

As you can see for my outfit I decided to be bright and to combine turquoise and yellow colors!

Yeah, sometimes I can do a crazy face with crazy eyes! Antony calls me inadequate person=)


 

I really enjoy black-and-white photos...



So, what do you think?=)

My outfit:
Jeans -  Vany Jeans
Top - Oggi
Shirt - Colins
Shoes - unknown brand
Earrings -  hand-made bijouterie
Bag - Accessorize

Here is my sweet photographer! love you!





1 comment:

  1. очень милые фотографии и хороший блог!

    ReplyDelete